A perfect sentiment for the anniversary card I made for my husband. I wanted to keep it clean, simple, and masculine – do you think I succeeded?
Happy Together – Happy Anniversary!
- Two white hearts stamped in Elegant Eggplant are perfect for an anniversary card – but still allow it to be masculine, not too “girly”
- A small heart stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe adds a “pop” of color
- Happy together says it all. Even after all these years he’s still the one that makes me laugh and makes me happy
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps – Hearts a Flutter, A Dozen Thoughts; Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Crisp Cantaloupe, Paper - Smoky Slate, Whisper White; Accessories – Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Modern Label Punch
Here is a very quick and easy (Q&E), as well as clean and simple (CAS) card:
Quick and Easy (Q&E)
- White panel piece is 5.25 x 4; Tall panel is 5 x 1.75; Small panel is 2.5 x 1.75
- A tiny tag with hello and a pearl add a simple touch
Enjoy, and happy stamping
Ahoy there. Living on an island naturally inspires nautical themes so I was thrilled to find the Hello Sailor stamp set in the 2014 Occasions Catalog (spring-mini). I combined images from Hello Sailor and The Open Sea to create a perfect birthday card for my brother – the “Captain” of his own trawler.
Classic nautical colors of Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, and Crumb Cake reinforce the theme.
Enjoy, and happy stamping!