Today’s card was inspired by the Techno Stampers Challenge #315. What a great sketch that lends itself to all kinds of cards.
- A perfect combination – Retro Fresh DSP with its arrows and the sentiment from Perfect Pennants.
- It is easy to combine paper panels – just flip the DSP over for a complimentary pattern (arrows dsp panel/blue banner panel).
- Highlighting a word is easy using Stampin’ Up! markers.
Stamps Sets: Perfect Pennants. Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana.
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, and Retro Fresh DSP.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
San Juan Sue
Wow – I cannot believe it’s been so long since I’ve been able to post anything. Between the remodel and my annual scrapbook/stamp party, it has been difficult to get to the computer. Hopefully, I’ll be able to post on a more regular basis now. Here are some photos from my party:
- The Celebration Basics Kit from the current Spring Mini-Catalog makes it easy to quickly pull together your banner
Close-Up of Banner
- Muffin tin holders make it easy to form the background rosette for the letters
- These cute pouches filled with candy, gum, and Stampin’ Up! Candy Dots and Dimensionals were waiting for everyone at the crafting table
Picnic Baskets filled with goodies
- Everyone received a picnic basket filled with crafting goodies
- Love these crafty gals – we have so much fun together!
Come back tomorrow to see the grand prize – an unique Stampin’ Up gift!!
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping.
Ahoy there. Living on an island naturally inspires nautical themes so I was thrilled to find the Hello Sailor stamp set in the 2014 Occasions Catalog (spring-mini). I combined images from Hello Sailor and The Open Sea to create a perfect birthday card for my brother – the “Captain” of his own trawler.
Classic nautical colors of Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, and Crumb Cake reinforce the theme.
Enjoy, and happy stamping!