A close friend and I have a birthday tradition of enjoying a Pumpkin Spice Latte each October. Of course, when I saw Stampin’ Up!’s Merry Cafe stamp set I knew I had to get it!
- It’s easy to make a fall card using the coordinating Painted Autumn DSP
- The Coffee Cup Framelits (from the annual catalog) make easy work cutting out the cup, lid, and wrapper
A fun set with lots of options. Enjoy and happy stamping,
San Juan Sue
October – cool nights, pumpkins, and leaves turning red, yellow, and orange. Inspirations abound for this Autumn card:
- The Pick a Pumpkin bundle makes it easy to create a “crate” of fun and colorful pumpkins
- Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, and Peek-a-Boo Peach are perfect colors for pumpkins
- The Crushed Curry Color Theory DSP background completes the Autumn theme
Enjoy your Autumn,
San Juan Sue
Last week I had a craft date with a neighbor. I was making my Christmas card (my previous post) using the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and matching framelits. She absolutely fell in love with the set and was so excited that she immediately placed an order. To thank her for her order and to show her the versatility of this set I created this card:
Wondrous Fall Wreath
- Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, and Blackberry Bliss are perfect fall colors. I stamped the wreath with Crushed Curry and sponge daubed the rest of the colors directly onto the stamp.
Hope you enjoyed this simple fall card. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath; Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss, Paper: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Happy Halloween to all. While I will not have any kids ringing my doorbell tonight, I did want to hand out some treats so I prepared treat bags for some special people.
Yummy – Good to the Last Bite
- The Note Tag punch makes it easy to punch out the tag and it layers well with the Chalk Talk framelit.
- Used the last of my Sept. Paper Pumpkin tags for these bags.
Paper Pumpkin Treat Bags
- I showed these on a previous post; however, thought I show them filled. Thanks Paper Pumpkin for making it so easy to quickly create tags.and bags for gifts.
Thanks for stopping by. Be safe, have fun. Enjoy, and happy stamping.
Stamps: Merry Everything, Sept. Paper Pumpkin photopolymer stamp set; Ink: Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss; Paper: Sept. Paper Pumpkin tags, Black, Tangelo Twist
Recently I joined the “My Paper Pumpkin” fanclub. Each month I receive a box filled with stamping goodies to make cute and simple projects.
Since Halloween is this Friday, I decided to utilize the September Paper Pumpkin kit to make treat bags for a group of people I work with. It was easy, fast, and fun! Here’s what I came up with:
- By simply adding a few banners I was able to change the looks of each of the tags at the top of the photo
- I love how easy it is to curve the Happy Halloween sentiment using the new photopolymer stamps
- While I did use some of the stickers that came with the kit, I’m more of a pumpkin fan rather than a spooky fan so I stamped a small pumpkin from the Holiday Home set
Wishing you a happy halloween. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: September Paper Pumpkin Photopolymer Set; Holiday Home; Ink: Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss; Paper: Tags from PP kit, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
Today’s card was inspired by the Fab Friday Sketch Challenge (FabFri49), a very versatile sketch that includes double banners! My card is basically the same as the sketch; however, I moved the elements from the right side to the left side of the card:
- Fall colored leaves and a pumpkin create the perfect Fall scene. Images came from the White Christmas, Holiday Invitation, and Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp sets.
- Endless Wishes and the Thanks is for Giving single stamp (retired) were combined to create the sentiment – Season of Giving.
I hope you enjoyed a peek at Fall. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: White Christmas, Project Life Holiday Cheer, Holiday Invitation, Endless Wishes, Thanks is for Giving Single; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Hello Honey; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
Today’s card is inspired by 2 challenges: a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS152) and a color challenge from Pals Paper Arts (PPA218).
- Leaves from the Fall Fest stamp set were stamped in Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Crumb Cake on Whisper White to form a frame.
- To form the fall swag I stamped 2 leaves in Hello Honey and cut them out with the matching framelits – easy peasy.
- The acorn, inspired by the piece of Color Me Autumn DSP, was stamped in Crumb Cake, fussy-cut, and placed on top of the leaves to form the fall swag. I think I went a bit overboard with the Fall theme, but I do love it.
Hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: For All Things Fall, Fall Fest; Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake; Paper: Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Color Me Autumn DSP
It is beginning to feel like Fall on the island with the days getting shorter and the nights getting cooler. This inspired me to create a Fall card. I ended up creating one card for two challenges! The two challenges are: Create with Connie & Mary CCMC318 – a color challenge – and Pals Paper Arts PPA217 – a sketch challenge.
Here’s the card:
- The color combination of Hello Honey, Pool Party, and Basic Gray are perfect for a Fall card.
- A layer of Very Vanilla was stamped with the Hardwood stamp using Basic Gray to provide the perfect background and reinforce the theme.
- The fussy-cut wheat image was mounted on top of a Pool Party circle to become the focal point of the card.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps – For All Things, Hardwood, Holiday Invitation; Ink – Hello Honey, Pool Party, Basic Gray; Paper – Hello Honey, Pool Party, Very Vanilla; Miscellaneous – 2″ Circle Punch