Today’s card is inspired by 2 challenges: a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS152) and a color challenge from Pals Paper Arts (PPA218).
- Leaves from the Fall Fest stamp set were stamped in Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Crumb Cake on Whisper White to form a frame.
- To form the fall swag I stamped 2 leaves in Hello Honey and cut them out with the matching framelits – easy peasy.
- The acorn, inspired by the piece of Color Me Autumn DSP, was stamped in Crumb Cake, fussy-cut, and placed on top of the leaves to form the fall swag. I think I went a bit overboard with the Fall theme, but I do love it.
Hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: For All Things Fall, Fall Fest; Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake; Paper: Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Color Me Autumn DSP
Today’s card is very special as I made it for my son, who is taking command of an Army unit this week. We are so proud of him!
The layout for the card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 142 and the colors of red,white, and blue are in honor of my son’s service, as well as the 4th of July.
- Fireworks are stamped using the flowers from Too Kind. Thank you to Mary Brown, StamperCamper for her inspiration of this idea.
- A touch of silver glimmer paper adds sparkle and makes the bravo! stand out
Thanks for visiting. Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July.
Stamps- Too Kind, A Dozen Thoughts; Ink – Real Red, Night of Navy;
Paper – Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Since this is a week of firsts for me I decided to enter a card into one of the many challenges out there.
The challenge: Freshly Made Sketches 125
Here’s my card:
Enjoy the Good Life
I love the color combination of Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, and Pistachio Pudding that I found on my Color Coach.
Enjoy, and happy stamping!