Last week I had a craft date with a neighbor. I was making my Christmas card (my previous post) using the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and matching framelits. She absolutely fell in love with the set and was so excited that she immediately placed an order. To thank her for her order and to show her the versatility of this set I created this card:
Wondrous Fall Wreath
- Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, and Blackberry Bliss are perfect fall colors. I stamped the wreath with Crushed Curry and sponge daubed the rest of the colors directly onto the stamp.
Hope you enjoyed this simple fall card. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath; Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss, Paper: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
I love the Wondrous Wreath and Wonderful Wreath Framelits in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. So many possibilities with this set and I love that it can be used year-round. However, it is November and it’s time to start thinking of Christmas cards. Here’s my card:
Wondrous Christmas Wreath
- Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, and Cherry Cobbler inks were used to create a traditional Christmas wreath, with a traditional sentiment of Merry Christmas from Petite Pairs.
- An image from Daydream Medallion stamped in craft white ink on Cherry Cobbler creates an elegant background for the wreath.
- Beautifully Baroque embossing folder on Very Vanilla carries out the elegant theme.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, Daydream Medallion; Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Craft White; Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler
Today’s post was inspired by Pam Strobel at Stamp and Stretch. I loved her idea of turning the pie boxes from October’s My Paper Pumpkin kit into a Christmas tree. I love all aspects of Christmas, especially candle light, so I added a tea light to the bottom of my tree.
Oct. Paper Pumpkin Christmas Tree
- Pine branches stamped on the front and back of the box give it an authentic tree look.
- Cutout stars allow the light to shine through.
- A tea light inserted into a circle at the bottom of the box not only creates a stand for the tree, it also provides the light.
While it is hard to photograph a lighted image, thought I would at least give you an idea of how it looks. It looks much better in real life.
Christmas Tree with Tea Light
I plan on grouping several of these together as part of this year’s Christmas decorations.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping.
Stamps: Ornamental Pine; Inks: Gumball Green (retired); Miscellaneous: Pie Box from Oct. My Paper Pumpkin,1.25 Circle Punch, Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies
Happy Halloween to all. While I will not have any kids ringing my doorbell tonight, I did want to hand out some treats so I prepared treat bags for some special people.
Yummy – Good to the Last Bite
- The Note Tag punch makes it easy to punch out the tag and it layers well with the Chalk Talk framelit.
- Used the last of my Sept. Paper Pumpkin tags for these bags.
Paper Pumpkin Treat Bags
- I showed these on a previous post; however, thought I show them filled. Thanks Paper Pumpkin for making it so easy to quickly create tags.and bags for gifts.
Thanks for stopping by. Be safe, have fun. Enjoy, and happy stamping.
Stamps: Merry Everything, Sept. Paper Pumpkin photopolymer stamp set; Ink: Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss; Paper: Sept. Paper Pumpkin tags, Black, Tangelo Twist
Recently I joined the “My Paper Pumpkin” fanclub. Each month I receive a box filled with stamping goodies to make cute and simple projects.
Since Halloween is this Friday, I decided to utilize the September Paper Pumpkin kit to make treat bags for a group of people I work with. It was easy, fast, and fun! Here’s what I came up with:
- By simply adding a few banners I was able to change the looks of each of the tags at the top of the photo
- I love how easy it is to curve the Happy Halloween sentiment using the new photopolymer stamps
- While I did use some of the stickers that came with the kit, I’m more of a pumpkin fan rather than a spooky fan so I stamped a small pumpkin from the Holiday Home set
Wishing you a happy halloween. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: September Paper Pumpkin Photopolymer Set; Holiday Home; Ink: Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss; Paper: Tags from PP kit, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
Today’s card was inspired by the Fab Friday Sketch Challenge (FabFri49), a very versatile sketch that includes double banners! My card is basically the same as the sketch; however, I moved the elements from the right side to the left side of the card:
- Fall colored leaves and a pumpkin create the perfect Fall scene. Images came from the White Christmas, Holiday Invitation, and Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp sets.
- Endless Wishes and the Thanks is for Giving single stamp (retired) were combined to create the sentiment – Season of Giving.
I hope you enjoyed a peek at Fall. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: White Christmas, Project Life Holiday Cheer, Holiday Invitation, Endless Wishes, Thanks is for Giving Single; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Hello Honey; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
Today’s card is inspired by 2 challenges: a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS152) and a color challenge from Pals Paper Arts (PPA218).
- Leaves from the Fall Fest stamp set were stamped in Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Crumb Cake on Whisper White to form a frame.
- To form the fall swag I stamped 2 leaves in Hello Honey and cut them out with the matching framelits – easy peasy.
- The acorn, inspired by the piece of Color Me Autumn DSP, was stamped in Crumb Cake, fussy-cut, and placed on top of the leaves to form the fall swag. I think I went a bit overboard with the Fall theme, but I do love it.
Hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: For All Things Fall, Fall Fest; Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake; Paper: Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Color Me Autumn DSP
It is beginning to feel like Fall on the island with the days getting shorter and the nights getting cooler. This inspired me to create a Fall card. I ended up creating one card for two challenges! The two challenges are: Create with Connie & Mary CCMC318 – a color challenge – and Pals Paper Arts PPA217 – a sketch challenge.
Here’s the card:
- The color combination of Hello Honey, Pool Party, and Basic Gray are perfect for a Fall card.
- A layer of Very Vanilla was stamped with the Hardwood stamp using Basic Gray to provide the perfect background and reinforce the theme.
- The fussy-cut wheat image was mounted on top of a Pool Party circle to become the focal point of the card.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps – For All Things, Hardwood, Holiday Invitation; Ink – Hello Honey, Pool Party, Basic Gray; Paper – Hello Honey, Pool Party, Very Vanilla; Miscellaneous – 2″ Circle Punch
A perfect sentiment for the anniversary card I made for my husband. I wanted to keep it clean, simple, and masculine – do you think I succeeded?
Happy Together – Happy Anniversary!
- Two white hearts stamped in Elegant Eggplant are perfect for an anniversary card – but still allow it to be masculine, not too “girly”
- A small heart stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe adds a “pop” of color
- Happy together says it all. Even after all these years he’s still the one that makes me laugh and makes me happy
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps – Hearts a Flutter, A Dozen Thoughts; Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Crisp Cantaloupe, Paper - Smoky Slate, Whisper White; Accessories – Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Modern Label Punch
My son’s birthday is this month and I wanted to make him a special card.
- The candle from Cycle Celebration was stamped off first and then stamped onto a piece of Whisper White
- The frame was made using the Banner Framelits
- Make A Wish is the perfect sentiment to go with birthday candles
Wishing my son a very happy birthday and a wonderful year.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy
Stamps – Cycle Celebration, Perfect Pennants; Ink – Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe Chocolate Chip; Paper – Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe, 2013-2015 In Colors DSP