A perfect sentiment for the anniversary card I made for my husband. I wanted to keep it clean, simple, and masculine – do you think I succeeded?
Happy Together – Happy Anniversary!
- Two white hearts stamped in Elegant Eggplant are perfect for an anniversary card – but still allow it to be masculine, not too “girly”
- A small heart stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe adds a “pop” of color
- Happy together says it all. Even after all these years he’s still the one that makes me laugh and makes me happy
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps – Hearts a Flutter, A Dozen Thoughts; Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Crisp Cantaloupe, Paper - Smoky Slate, Whisper White; Accessories – Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Modern Label Punch
Today’s card is very special as I made it for my son, who is taking command of an Army unit this week. We are so proud of him!
The layout for the card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 142 and the colors of red,white, and blue are in honor of my son’s service, as well as the 4th of July.
- Fireworks are stamped using the flowers from Too Kind. Thank you to Mary Brown, StamperCamper for her inspiration of this idea.
- A touch of silver glimmer paper adds sparkle and makes the bravo! stand out
Thanks for visiting. Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July.
Stamps- Too Kind, A Dozen Thoughts; Ink – Real Red, Night of Navy;
Paper – Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer