Love this week’s Fab Friday challenge. Such a clean and simple sketch, just my style! Take a look at their challenge:
Like a few of the designers, I immediately thought of Stampin’ Up!’s Quilt Bundle and made several cards using the beautiful Quilted Christmas DSP and this layout. However, while creating those cards another type of quilt top popped into my head. Take a look at my card I created for this challenge:
Fab Friday 125 Challenge
- My Christmas Wishes this year – peace, cheer, love, and joy
- The combination of Tranquil Tide, Pacific Point, and Pool Party are a nice alternative to traditional Christmas reds and greens
Enjoy and happy stamping,
San Juan Sue
Today’s card features one of my favorite Christmas stamps – the tree from the retired Snow Swirled set. I combined it with a sentiment from the Endless Wishes set to come up with this holiday card:
Snow Swirled Christmas Tree on Kraft Wrapping Paper
- Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar, and Very Vanilla combine for a very soft, natural look.
- Heat embossing the tree highlights the swirls and elegance of this set.
- Note the background paper behind the tree – it’s the Kraft wrapping paper featured in the holiday mini.
- Small pearls accentuate the swirls on the tree and snowflake.
The inside of the card is very simple:
Snow Swirled Card – Inside
- Retired products, a snowflake die and a sentiment from the Jolly Old Saint Nick set, are featured on the inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Endless Wishes, Jolly Old Saint Nick; Ink: Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party Heat Embossing Powder; Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Very Vanilla; Accessories: Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Square Framelits, Circle Punch, Snowflake Die, Pearls