Today’s card was created for the Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge:
Cool Color Combination
A great color combination that is understated, yet beautiful. Here’s my card:
CCMC342 Color Challenge
- Spring is on my mind – Hello Honey is the perfect color for a spring flower and what goes with flowers …
- Butterflies, of course – A large butterfly using Basic Black and Hello Honey and a small Basic Black butterfly combine for additonal spring elements on the card.
I hope you’ve enjoyed a quick glance at spring. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Enjoy, and happy stamping,
Card Recipe: Stamps - Gift of Kindness, Kinda Eclectic, For All Things; Ink - Sahara Sand, Hello Honey; Paper - Sahara Sand, Hello Honey, Basic Black; Miscellaneous - Butterfly Punches
Today’s card is inspired by 2 challenges: a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS152) and a color challenge from Pals Paper Arts (PPA218).
- Leaves from the Fall Fest stamp set were stamped in Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Crumb Cake on Whisper White to form a frame.
- To form the fall swag I stamped 2 leaves in Hello Honey and cut them out with the matching framelits – easy peasy.
- The acorn, inspired by the piece of Color Me Autumn DSP, was stamped in Crumb Cake, fussy-cut, and placed on top of the leaves to form the fall swag. I think I went a bit overboard with the Fall theme, but I do love it.
Hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: For All Things Fall, Fall Fest; Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake; Paper: Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Color Me Autumn DSP
It is beginning to feel like Fall on the island with the days getting shorter and the nights getting cooler. This inspired me to create a Fall card. I ended up creating one card for two challenges! The two challenges are: Create with Connie & Mary CCMC318 – a color challenge – and Pals Paper Arts PPA217 – a sketch challenge.
Here’s the card:
- The color combination of Hello Honey, Pool Party, and Basic Gray are perfect for a Fall card.
- A layer of Very Vanilla was stamped with the Hardwood stamp using Basic Gray to provide the perfect background and reinforce the theme.
- The fussy-cut wheat image was mounted on top of a Pool Party circle to become the focal point of the card.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps – For All Things, Hardwood, Holiday Invitation; Ink – Hello Honey, Pool Party, Basic Gray; Paper – Hello Honey, Pool Party, Very Vanilla; Miscellaneous – 2″ Circle Punch