Today’s card was inspired by the Fab Friday Sketch Challenge (FabFri49), a very versatile sketch that includes double banners! My card is basically the same as the sketch; however, I moved the elements from the right side to the left side of the card:
- Fall colored leaves and a pumpkin create the perfect Fall scene. Images came from the White Christmas, Holiday Invitation, and Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp sets.
- Endless Wishes and the Thanks is for Giving single stamp (retired) were combined to create the sentiment – Season of Giving.
I hope you enjoyed a peek at Fall. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: White Christmas, Project Life Holiday Cheer, Holiday Invitation, Endless Wishes, Thanks is for Giving Single; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Hello Honey; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP
It is beginning to feel like Fall on the island with the days getting shorter and the nights getting cooler. This inspired me to create a Fall card. I ended up creating one card for two challenges! The two challenges are: Create with Connie & Mary CCMC318 – a color challenge – and Pals Paper Arts PPA217 – a sketch challenge.
Here’s the card:
- The color combination of Hello Honey, Pool Party, and Basic Gray are perfect for a Fall card.
- A layer of Very Vanilla was stamped with the Hardwood stamp using Basic Gray to provide the perfect background and reinforce the theme.
- The fussy-cut wheat image was mounted on top of a Pool Party circle to become the focal point of the card.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps – For All Things, Hardwood, Holiday Invitation; Ink – Hello Honey, Pool Party, Basic Gray; Paper – Hello Honey, Pool Party, Very Vanilla; Miscellaneous – 2″ Circle Punch