Watercolors and coloring are the “in trend” now. It’s easy to make a trendy card using Stampin’ Up!s Watercolor Words stamp set.
- A simple watercolor background using Stampin’ Up!s watercolor pencils. The color is blended using water and brush.
- The “beachy” chair is from the new Seasonal Layers Thinlets.
Enjoy and happy stamping!
So, life happened the past 2 years since my last post. However, all is well and I’ve continued crafting throughout that time. To start fresh – here’s a card from one of my favorite sets in the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! catalog – Daisy Delight.
There is a matching Daisy Punch to go with this set. Unfortunately, it is currently not available so I created this card to show my friends/customers how cute and versatile this stamp set is even without the punch.
- For a bright and cheerful daisy I stamped it twice – once using Peek-a-boo Peach and once using Calypso Coral
- Other flowers and leaves were stamped using Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Pear Pizzazz, with the sentiment stamped in Rich Razzleberry
Enjoy and happy stamping,
San Juan Sue
I needed a birthday card immediately. Unfortunately, my creative juices were NOT flowing and I wasn’t able to come up with anything. What’s a person to do? Go to Pinterest, of course. I pin card samples everyday – so why not CASE one when I’m “stuck”. Today’s card comes from this pin . I basically copied it as is.
Thanks Pinterest and Angie@mychicnscratch.com
After taking the photo I noticed I truly was in a hurry as my paper cuts are uneven. Yikes.
Hope you’ll be inspired to use Pinterest as a place for inspiration. Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Last week I had a craft date with a neighbor. I was making my Christmas card (my previous post) using the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and matching framelits. She absolutely fell in love with the set and was so excited that she immediately placed an order. To thank her for her order and to show her the versatility of this set I created this card:
Wondrous Fall Wreath
- Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, and Blackberry Bliss are perfect fall colors. I stamped the wreath with Crushed Curry and sponge daubed the rest of the colors directly onto the stamp.
Hope you enjoyed this simple fall card. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath; Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss, Paper: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Recently I joined the “My Paper Pumpkin” fanclub. Each month I receive a box filled with stamping goodies to make cute and simple projects.
Since Halloween is this Friday, I decided to utilize the September Paper Pumpkin kit to make treat bags for a group of people I work with. It was easy, fast, and fun! Here’s what I came up with:
- By simply adding a few banners I was able to change the looks of each of the tags at the top of the photo
- I love how easy it is to curve the Happy Halloween sentiment using the new photopolymer stamps
- While I did use some of the stickers that came with the kit, I’m more of a pumpkin fan rather than a spooky fan so I stamped a small pumpkin from the Holiday Home set
Wishing you a happy halloween. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps: September Paper Pumpkin Photopolymer Set; Holiday Home; Ink: Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss; Paper: Tags from PP kit, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
A perfect sentiment for the anniversary card I made for my husband. I wanted to keep it clean, simple, and masculine – do you think I succeeded?
Happy Together – Happy Anniversary!
- Two white hearts stamped in Elegant Eggplant are perfect for an anniversary card – but still allow it to be masculine, not too “girly”
- A small heart stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe adds a “pop” of color
- Happy together says it all. Even after all these years he’s still the one that makes me laugh and makes me happy
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
Stamps – Hearts a Flutter, A Dozen Thoughts; Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Crisp Cantaloupe, Paper - Smoky Slate, Whisper White; Accessories – Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Modern Label Punch
Here is a very quick and easy (Q&E), as well as clean and simple (CAS) card:
Quick and Easy (Q&E)
- White panel piece is 5.25 x 4; Tall panel is 5 x 1.75; Small panel is 2.5 x 1.75
- A tiny tag with hello and a pearl add a simple touch
Enjoy, and happy stamping