My son’s birthday is this month and I wanted to make him a special card.
- The candle from Cycle Celebration was stamped off first and then stamped onto a piece of Whisper White
- The frame was made using the Banner Framelits
- Make A Wish is the perfect sentiment to go with birthday candles
Wishing my son a very happy birthday and a wonderful year.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy
Stamps – Cycle Celebration, Perfect Pennants; Ink – Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe Chocolate Chip; Paper – Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe, 2013-2015 In Colors DSP
Today’s card was inspired by the Techno Stampers Challenge #315. What a great sketch that lends itself to all kinds of cards.
- A perfect combination – Retro Fresh DSP with its arrows and the sentiment from Perfect Pennants.
- It is easy to combine paper panels – just flip the DSP over for a complimentary pattern (arrows dsp panel/blue banner panel).
- Highlighting a word is easy using Stampin’ Up! markers.
Stamps Sets: Perfect Pennants. Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana.
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, and Retro Fresh DSP.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy, and happy stamping!
San Juan Sue
To finish off my first week of blogging, I decided to try another challenge. This time the challenge is Create with Connie and Mary – CCMC293 Sketch Challenge. What a great sketch – so many possibilities. Here’s my card:
- I love the color combination of Smoky Slate, Midnight Muse, Soft Sky, and Crushed Curry
- My stars with pearls mimic the star design in the Sweater Weather DSP
- Congratulations is cut out from the Layered Labels stamp set
Hope you have a wonderful, and creative, weekend.